The intended animation requires a newer version of Flash Player. Please visit adobe.com to upgrade to the current player.
Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
We believe that great smiles begin with good dental health habits! At Pine Dental Care, it is our goal to create a fun, educational, and positive dental experience for you and your child. Our doctors specialize in pediatric dentistry and orthodontics, giving our practice the unique ability to work with patients ranging in age from infants to teenagers!
Whether your child’s teeth need cleaning, restoring, straightening, whitening, or just a good old-fashioned checkup, the doctors at Pine Dental Care are here to make sure that your child leaves our practice feeling happy, confident, and excited about keeping their smile healthy!
Making a Difference in Pediatric Dentistry:
- Our doctors have specialty training and many combined years of experience working with children and teens to help develop strong oral hygiene habits that last into adulthood.
- Pine Dental Care’s dentists all have extensive training in pediatric dentistry, giving them the unique ability to work with children from birth to 18-years-old, including medically compromised and special needs children and adolescents.
- We offer a comfortable dental environment, with extra-large treatment suites so that you may be with your child at all times, even during a dental procedure.
At Pine Dental Care, our doctors and staff are dedicated to helping maintain our patients' dental health and well-being! We look forward to meeting your family and giving your children a smile they will be proud to share for years to come. Please contact us at (773) 880-5455 in Lincoln Park or at (847) 724-5455 in Glenview to schedule an appointment.
Making a Difference in Orthodontics:
- Dr. Therese Galang utilizes new orthodontic technology, including Damon™ System self-ligating braces which are low force, low friction braces, along with our traditional metal appliances.
- We offer a complimentary orthodontic exam and consultation for registered pediatric patients of the practice.
- Dr. Galang works with each of the dentists to provide comprehensive, team oriented orthodontic care.
Providing quality dental care to Chicago, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Lakeview, and the north suburban communities of Glenview, Wilmette, Northbrook, Winnetka, Glencoe, Highland Park, and Evanston and all surrounding Illinois areas.